CBSE Class 4 General Knowledge Question Paper Set C. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Q.1 Tick the correct option.
1. The father of plastic surgery.
(a) Patanjali (b) Sushruta (c) Charaka (d) Aryabhatta ( )
2. The correct hindi word for “sweet drink” is :
(a) Godi (b) Kidmutgar (c) Sherbet (d) Chutney ( )
3. Honeybees lives in :
(a) Colonies (b) Armies (c) Groups ( )
4. The system which makes the limbs & organ of the body.
(a) Skeletal system (b) Respiratory system
(c) Muscular system (d) Nervous system ( )
5. Crackle of the :
(a) Drum (b) fire (c) horn (d) riffle ( )
6. The age of mermaid when she swam up to the top of sea was
(a) 14 year (b) 15 year (c) 10 year (d) 11 year ( )
7. The total distance around a figure is called its
(a) Area (b) length (c) width (d) perimeter ( )
8. Cobbler: shoe: : carpenter?
(a) Butcher (b) furniture (c) artist (d) painting ( )
9. Hemoglobin is found in
(a) stomach (b) brain (c) blood (d) pancreas ( )
10. The player allowed to touch the ball with his hands in football.
(a) Referee (b) umpire (c) goalkeeper (d) defender ( )
Q. 2. Write ‘T’ for true and ‘F’ for false.
1. Lucky does not play on the road. ( )
2. Jasmine uses zebra crossing to cross the road. ( )
3. Jasmeet never touches a switch or plug with wet hands. ( )
4. We should never use earthenware pots they harmful to earth. ( )
5. We should switch off the enough of vehicle at traffic light . ( )
6. We should buy cold drinks in bottles. ( )
7. Gurjeet burnt crackers to celebrate diwali. ( )
8. We should buy fruits And vegetables loose. ( )
9. Mona’s grandmother should use solar water heater. ( )
10. Raju never teases or plays with animals he does not know ( )
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 4 General Knowledge Question Paper Set C.