CBSE Class 2 GK Question Paper Set 3. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
CLASS – II
1. Who has been chosen as the captain of New Zealand cricket team?
Ans. Ross Taylor.
2. Who won the US Open Golf Championship?
Ans. Rory Mcllroy.
3. Who is the skipper of the Indian women’s Hockey team?
Ans. Saba Anjum.
4. Who has been crowned as the Father of Medicine?
Ans. Acharya Charak.
5. Which is the longest river in India?
Ans. The Ganges.
6. Which type of creature is Pingu?
7. Who is the first Indian to win an individual Olympic gold medal?
Ans. Abhinav Bindra.
8. On which National holiday are the Padma awards given?
Ans. Republic Day.
9. Who was awarded the Life time Achievement Award at the 53rd Film fare Awards?
Ans. Rishi Kapoor.
10. Which specific disability does the film Taare Zameen Par highlight?
11. Which is the popular sport in India?
12. How many weights are there in boxing?
Ans. Ten weights.
13. What is the basic monetary unit of Japan?
14. What is the minimum age for competing in the Olympic games?
Ans. 16 years.
15. What is the study of weather called?
16. Which country is the largest producer of spices in the world?
17. Who is the first woman speaker of the Lok Sabha?
Ans. Meira Kumar
18. Who is the Vice-president of India?
Ans. Md. Hamid Ansari.
19. In 2008, which river was declared as the ‘National river of India’?
Ans. The Ganges.
20. After which former prime minister was India’s first sea bridge in Mumbai named?
Ans. Mr. Rajiv Gandhi.
21. What is the name of the social activist who was on fast for 12 days?
Ans. Anna Hazare.
22. Which team won the Fed cup title?
Ans. Czech Republic.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 2 GK Question Paper Set 3.