CBSE Class 2 GK Question Paper Set 5. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
SUBJECT : G.K.
CLASS : II
I. Write the missing words .
1. I am a Cub. I grow into a [ L ___ O ___ ]
2. It is a bear like animal [ P ____ _____ H ]
3. When we do something wrong. We should say [ S O ___ ___ Y ]
4. Ram is a plumber. He takes help of [ H A M ___ ___
5. It is a very colourful bird [ K __ NGFISHER]
II. Fill in the blanks with the help of given words.
[ Noise, Peacock, Pouch, Machine, Clinic, Nail-Cutter, Screw Driver, Thank you, Knife, Field ]
1. A female Kangaroo has a _________________.
2. ____________ is our National Bird.
3. Farmer uses many ____________ in his field.
4. __________ pollution is caused by loud music.
5. I use ____________ to cut my nails.
6. When someone give us something. We should say ___________.
7. Medicines are used in ____________.
8. _____________ is use to cut the vegetable.
9. Farmer uses plough in his ____________.
10. Aman is an electrician. He use _______________.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 2 GK Question Paper Set 5.
Click for more General Knowledge Study Material ›