Read and download CBSE Class 4 English Question Paper Set G designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 4 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 4 English have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in English grade 4 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 4 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 4 English available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
English Question Paper Class 4
Students can refer to the below Class 4 English Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 4 exams. Please download CBSE Class 4 English Question Paper Set G
English Class 4 Question Paper
CBSE Class 4 English Question Paper Set G.You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
[Section A- Reading]
1.(a) i. South-Eastern ii. nectar, pollen and insects iii.perching iv. long and tapered v. beautiful
(b) i. false ii. false iii. true
(c) i. flap ii. tongues
[Section B- Writing]
2. content may vary
3. content may vary
4. a. boy b. bravery c. flight d.dress e.friendship f. board
5. a. thieves b. sheep c. mice d.knives e.valleys f. tomatoes
6. a. lady,aunt b. prince,horse c. nephew,peahens
7. a. sufficient and healthy b. more obedient and little c. five and luxurious
8. a. Those b. mine c. curly d. her e. some f. five
9. a. wiser b. happiest c. best d. narrowest
10. a. Mohit should not waste his time.
b. The plants get their food from soil.
c. The horse was running very fast.
[Section C- Literature]
11. a. gloomy b. shoe c. elephants d. army raid e. join them
12. a. T b. F c. F d. T e. F
13. a. pout b. pounding c. alarmed d. harvest
14. content may vary
15. a. Farmer Seth looked up at the sky hoping for the rain to fall.
b. The elephants were angry because the villagers had taken away their food and shelter.
c. i. two quite small no size at all
ii. Alliteration, eg- at all
iii. The carriage was dark and had no space.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 English Question Paper Set G.
Click for more English Study Material ›