CBSE Class 10 Information and Communication Tech Board Question Paper 2018. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
FOUNDATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
1. Multiple choice questions :
(a) A bit may contain _______ value.
(iii) Both 0 and 1
(iv) Either 0 or 1
(b) Main categories of software are
(i) System software
(ii) Application software
(iii) Security software
(iv) Both (i) and (ii)
(c) Pick odd one from the list given below.
(iii) Antivirus Software
(d) Which statement is correct about GIMP ?
(i) It is an open source software.
(ii) Money needs to be paid in order to buy its license.
(iii) Its source code is not available.
(iv) Only one type of images can be edited in GIMP.
(e) Which activity done over network may not come under Cyber Crime category ?
(i) Physical or mental harassment
(ii) Seeing friend’s profile without friend’s knowledge.
(iii) Intellectual property theft
(iv) Financial frauds
2. Mention any two attributes of <INPUT> tag.
3. What is GPL ?
4. Kavya, a student of class VI, has just completed her homework of creating a presentation on the topic “Save Earth” at her home PC. Suggest her any two ways through which she can bring her presentation to the school.
5. Sangeeta, a class X student has just started learning about software and its main categories. She is little confused if utility software will come in system software or application software. Help her by clearing her confusion. Also help her by naming a commonly used text editor to create and edit text documents.
6. Tanmay, a beginner in computer field, is not able to understand what all things would be covered under software copyright. Help him by mentioning the same.
7. State the purpose of using GIMP software. Also mention the URL of the website from where it can be downloaded.
8. Differentiate between Open source software and Shareware.
Write any two main advantages of Open source software over proprietary software.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Information and Communication Tech Board Question Paper 2018.
Click for more Computers Study Material ›