CBSE Class 7 English Honeycomb-A Gift Of Chappals. Learning the important concepts is very important for every student to get better marks in examinations. The concepts should be clear which will help in faster learning. The attached concepts made as per NCERT and CBSE pattern will help the student to understand the chapter and score better marks in the examinations.
CHAPTER- 2 A GIFT OF CHAPPALS
Page No: 22
1. What is the secret that Meena shares with Mridu in the backyard?
Answer- Meena shared the secret of having a kitten in the backyard inside a torn football lined with sacking and filled with sand. They found him outside the gate in the morning.
5. What was the noise that startled Mridu and frightened Mahendran?
Answer- The sound of kreeching startled Mridu and frightened Mahendran. It was the sound of Violin that Lalli was learning to play.
Page No: 28
2. Had the beggar come to RukkuManni’s house for the first time? Give reasons for your answer.
Answer- No, the beggar had not come to RukkuManni’s house for the first time because Paati said to Tapi that he had been coming in their house every day for the past week, and it’s time to found him another house to beg from!
3. “A sharp V-shaped line had formed between her eyebrows.” What does it suggest to you about RukkuManni’s mood?
Answer- V-shaped eyebrow is formed only when people are in anger. This suggest that RukkuManni was very angry in mood when she came to know about the missing chappals of the music teacher.
Page No: 29
Working with the Text
3. (i) What makes Mridu conclude that the beggar has no money to buy chappals?
(ii) What does she suggest to show her concern?
Answer- (i) Mridu conclude that the beggar had no money to buy chappals because his feet were blistered.
(ii) She suggested Mridu and Ravi about the pair of old slippers so that they could give it to the beggar.
Please click the link below to download pdf file for CBSE Class 7 English Honeycomb-A Gift Of Chappals.
Click for more English Study Material ›