CBSE Class 4 Social Science Assignments booklet Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
Social Studies Class- 4
BEAUTIFUL INDIA (pg.5)
I. Answer in one word:-
2. A political system in which the supreme power lies with the citizens.
3. Representing for the benefit of the people at large.
4. Completely independent.
5. A political advocate of socialism.
6. Not concerned with religion.
II. Answer these questions:-
Q1. What is the total length and width of India?
Ans. Total length of India from North to South is 3214 kms.,and 2933 kms. wide from East to West.
Q2. Write the names of five neighbours of India.
Ans. Pakistan, China, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Srilanka.
Q3. How many physical divisions of India are there? Name any two of them.
Ans. There are five physical divisions of India.
1. The Great Mountains of the North.
2. The Northern Indian Plains.
3. The peninsular Plateau.
4. The Coastal Plains.
5. The Islands.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 4 Social Science Assignments booklet