CBSE Class 1 EVS Assignment (26) - Food and Water. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
Q2. Complete the crossword with the help of clues:
1. Drink it twice daily.
2. Drink 8 – 10 glasses daily.
3. Eat one daily to keep the doctor away.
4. I eat it for breakfast.
Q3. Tick the correct answer:
1. Clothes harm / protect our body.
2. We wear same / different types of clothes.
3. During summer I like to wear cotton / woollen clothes.
4. I wear a uniform / frock to school.
5. We should wear dirty / clean clothes.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 1 EVS Assignment (26) - Food and Waters