CBSE Class 8 EVS Worksheet - The Indian Constitution. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL – JEDDAH
SPL - WORK SHEET
Class VIII CH-1 - THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
Name:… ……………………………… Sec………….. Roll No:…………
I. Fill in the blanks
1. Our constitution was adopted in _______________________
2. The chairman of the drafting committee of the constituent assembly was ________
3. Indian constitution was framed by _______________
4. ________________ refers to the existence of more than one level of government in the country.
5. The Indian constitution was enforced on _____________________
6. The Indian state has a __________________ form of government
7. The ________________ is a smaller group of people who are responsible for implementing laws and running government.
8. ______________, __________________ and ________________ are the three organs of the state.
9. There were _____________________ members in our constituent assembly.
10. Apart from the Fundamental rights, ______________ helps to ensure social and economic reforms.
II. State whether True or False (T/F)
1. At present Indian citizen enjoys ten fundamental rights ( )
2. Fundamental rights and duties should go hand in hand ( )
3. The constitution has abolished the practice of untouchability ( )
4. All religions are equally considered in India ( )
5. Indian constitution has adopted unitary form of government ( )
6. Fundamental rights are not the conscience of the Indian constitution ( )
III. Answer the following
1. Mention one characteristic of Right to Equality.
2. Write any two fundamental duties of a citizen.
3. Discuss the difference between state and government
4. Comment on the following Rights .
1. Right against Exploitation
2. Cultural and Educational Rights
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 EVS Worksheet - The Indian Constitution