Environmental Studies Sample Paper Class 6
Students can refer to the below Class 6 Environmental Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 6 exams. Please download CBSE Class 6 EVS Sample Paper Set B
Environmental Studies Class 6 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 6 EVS Sample Paper Set B. Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
I. Fill in the blanks : (1×5=5)
1. ___________ are places where animal skin is converted into leather
2. Waste water disposed off from the kitchens, toilets, bathrooms etc are called ________________
3. ____________ is the liquid discharged off from the industries
4. The equipment and systems that keep places clean are called ________
5. ____________ is the matter which settles at the bottom of large tanks during sedimentation.
II. Give one word answer : (1×5=5)
1. Any material which is discarded after use
2. The process of cultivating the soil, harvesting crops and raising the livestock
3. Wastes that break up into simpler substances by the action of micro organisms and disappear in the environment
4. Which layer is depleted due to CFCs?
5. Waste which suffocates fish and turtle.
III. State True or False : (1×5=5)
1. 2-D is a commonly used rodenticide
2. Waste generated from shops, restaurants etc is called e-waste
3. Chemicals used to kill fungus are called herbicides
4. Radioactive wastes are not harmful for us
5. Typhoid is caused by a virus
IV. Answer in one word : (1×5=5)
1. Chemicals used to kill pests
2. Minamata tragedy occurred due to which chemical
3. Main Gas responsible for the green house effect
4. Which pollutant causes Biomagnification?
5. Name the layer of the Atmosphere that is being destroyed by CFCs.
V. Tick the Right Answer : (1×5=5)
1. DDT is a :
a) Herbicide b) insecticide
c) Fungicide d) rodenticide
2. Plant based products are :
a) Biodegradable b) Non biodegradable
c) Radioactive d) chemicals
3. Chlorofluorocarbons are found in :
a) Plastics b) refrigerators
c) Soil d) plants
4. Oil spills cause the death of :
a) Terrestrial life b) aquatic life
c) Forests d) soil
5. Cement factories produce a large amount of dust which acts as :
a) CFCs b) DDT
c) SPM d) PCB
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 EVS Sample Paper Set B.