CBSE Class 5 General Knowledge Question Paper Set E. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
I) Multiple choice questions.
l. ............. is the tallest animal which can grow up to a height of 6m.
(a) Elephant (b) Lion (c) Giraffe (d) Cheetah
2. The fruit of oak tree is .................
(a) Mango (b) Apple (c) Banana (d) Acorn
3. ‘Diseovery of lndia’ is written by ...............
(a) Abdul Fazl (b) Leo Tolstoy
(c) Vikram Seth (d) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
4. What is the synonym of ‘Befriend’?
(a) Act as a friend (b) Introduce
(c) To talk to (d) None of these
5. Meaning of the ‘Heartfelt’ is ............
(a) Embarrassed (b) Energetic
(c) Sincere (d) None of these
6. Complete this proverb by using suitable word.One man‘s ................ is another man’s poison.
(a) Milk (b) Chocolate (c) Cloth (d) Meat
7. A man who sells writing paper, pens & ink is called ...............
(a) Librarian (b) Stationer (c) Author (d) Auditor [ ]
8. Who discovered ‘Penicillin’?
(a) Alexander Flemming (b) C.V.Raman
(c) Galileo (d) S.Chandrashekhar
9. Which disease is transmitted by the bite of sand fly?
(a) Cancer (b) Cholera (c) Malaria (d) Kala-azar
10. A doctor who specialises in the treatment of heart diseases is called a .................
(a) Optician (b) Dentist (c) Cardiologist (d) Skinner
11. A doctor who specialises in the treatment of kidney diseases is called a .................
(a) Pathologist (b) Nephrologist (c) Neurologist (d) Dermatologist
l2. What is the scientific study of birds called?
(a) Ornithology (b) Zoology (c) Botany (d) Chemistry
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 5 General Knowledge Question Paper Set E.
Click for more General Knowledge Study Material ›