CBSE Class 5 General Knowledge Question Paper Set C. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Q.1 Choose the correct option given in the bracket.
1. Write the only mammal that can flay.
(a) Monkey (b) eagle (c) bat (d) snake
2. The bald eagle is the national bird of the ______
(a) India (b) United State (c) Great Britain (d) Australia
3. Which social activist is known for her role in Narmada Bachao Andolan ?
(a) Kiran Bedi (b) Medha Patkar (c) Gaura devi (d) Meera
4. The only book written by Emily Bronte in English.
(a) Twelfth night (b) Wuthering heights (b) Harry Potter (d) Last day
5. A person who carves statuses
(a) Sculptor (b) Cashier (c) Pedlar (d) Auditor
6. The skull of on adults is made up of
(a) 12 bones (b) 22 bones (c) 33 bones (d) 44 bones
7. Name the joint in the middle of the arm.
(a) Knee (b) shoulder (c) elbow (d) hip
8. 25% off 200 is
(a) 100 (b) 50 (c) 25 (d)75
9. Find the odd number out.
(a) 20 (b) 51 (c) 80 (d) 86
10. The largest shuttle crew.
(a) Challenger (b) NASA1 (c) RSAT-2 (d) Motivator
Q.2. Fill in the blanks.
1. A film or lecture describing travels is called a _______________.
2. A book for daily records or event, thought, etc. is called a ________________ .
3. The largest circulation of a single edition daily is that of _________________.
4. The largest selling Hindi newspaper is the ___________________.
5. An ________________ a day keeps the doctor away.
6. A bad work man blames his _________________.
7. __________________ disease is transmitted by the bite of the mad dog.
8. ______________________ was the first Indian to go into the space .
9. The first artificial satellite launched into space in 1957 was _____________.
10._______________ Robot was developed by Honda it can claim stairs with ease.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 5 General Knowledge Question Paper Set C.
Click for more General Knowledge Study Material ›