Read and download CBSE Class 6 Computer Science Question Paper Set A designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 6 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 6 Computer Science have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Computer Science grade 6 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 6 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 6 Computer Science available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Computer Science Question Paper Class 6
Students can refer to the below Class 6 Arabic Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 6 exams. Please download CBSE Class 6 Computer Science Question Paper Set A
Computer Science Class 6 Question Paper
CBSE Class 6 Computer Science Question Paper Set A. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
Q1. Fill in the blanks:
1. SUM, AVERAGE, MAX and MIN are ______________________ functions.
2. Every cell has a name called its ____________________________
3. An absolute referencing is specified by using _________________ sign.
4. A _________________ is a machine for manipulating data according to a list of instructions known as a __________________
5. __________________ is used to display video, images or computer data on a larger screen.
6. __________________ and _________________ are the most commonly used output devices.
7. A byte is a collection of ___________________ bits.
Q2. Tick the right answer:
1. RAM is an example of ______________________ memory.
(a) primary (b) secondary (c) none of these
2. Software are a set of ______________________
(a) programs (b) files (c) data
3. A computer represents data using digits _______________________
(a) 1 and 2 (b) 0 and 2 (c) 0 and 1
4. ________________ keys open Task Manager window.
(a) Ctrl + Alt (b) Shift + Delete (c) Ctrl + Alt + Delete
5. ________________ is used to filter data on specific conditions.
(a) Filter (b) Custom Filter (c) None of these
6. To see all the rows again after applying Filter, click ____________________ option.
(a) Sort (b) Clear (c) None of these
7. ALU, CU and MU are parts of the ____________________
(a) software (b) CPU (c) RAM
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 6 Computer Science Question Paper Set A.