CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Question Paper Set F.Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practiced to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which convention suggested that all natural information should be disclosed in the preparation of final accounts?
2. Name the different kind of accounts under modern system of accounting?
3. What do you mean by source document?
4. Explain the term ‘Marshalling’ in context of Balance Sheet.
5. What will be the accounting treatment of endorsement of cheque in Cash Book?
6. Explain an objective of Accounting.
7. What do you mean by capital expenditure? Give one example also.
8. “Balance c/d” at the time of balancing the account is written on which side.
9. What are the advantages of computerized accounting system in modern business organisation.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Question Paper Set F.