CBSE Class 10 Revision Worksheet (3)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Read ‘The Diary of a Young Girl’ by Anne Frank in your holidays. Based on your reading of the novel, design a four page newsletter. Follow the instructions given below.
Imagine you have witnessed Holocaust, during the Second World War. You have been working as an editor of a newspaper called ‘Die Rheinpfalz’, in Amsterdam since 1935.
You have also seen how Anne Frank’s diary gained eminence after its publication. The present year is 1953 and you have decided to dedicate an edition to the brave girl. Wear your thinking caps, explore your creativity and design a four page newsletter. It is suggested that you have a variety of columns like :
- Holocaust and the Nazi era
- How the life of Jews changed after Adolf Hitler came to power.
- Anne Frank’s early years on the basis of her diary. This can be titled ‘Growing up’. It can include details about Anne’s family, Van Daans and Mr. Dussel.
- Jewish Experience :
- Life in the annexe
- Tolerance and acceptance: Anne’s optimism
- Anne’s death and the retrieval of her diary through MiepGies, by her father Otto Frank.
- The publication of Anne’s diary in 1952 after being rejected by two publishing houses.
- Anne Frank’s house opens and is a famous museum now. It is the exact place where Anne and her family were hiding.
- Biography of Anne Frank, with a nice title
The following work is to be done on a white pastel / cartridge sheet folded in such a way that it has two back to back pages. (a total of four pages.)
Since it is a newsletter, it is supposed to be black and white. However to make it appealing, you can add colorful pictures, illustrations etc.
It should be of the same size as the school newsletter.
SUGGESTED READING LIST : Read atleast one of the following books during your vacations.
The Old Man and His God : Sudha Murthy
Rebecca: Daphne du Maurier
The Importance Of Being Earnest: Oscar Wilde
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Revision Worksheet (3)
Click for more Class X Study Material ›