CBSE Class 10 Revision Worksheet (6)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
1) From the front page of the newspaper choose any one news item and underline the verbs. Also write down their tense. Paste the newspaper cuttings in your grammar note book along with the newspaper date. (Do this for 30 days).
2) Read Unit 1, 2,3 & 4 from your Main Course Book and complete the following worksheets from BBC
i) Worksheet 44 on Pg 107 Grammar: Worksheet 100 – Pg 243
ii) Worksheet 45 on Pg 109 Worksheet 99 - Pg 241
iii) Worksheet 47 on Pg 113 Worksheet 93 – Pg 229, 228
iv) Worksheet 49 on Pg 117 Worksheet 106 – Pg255, 256
v) Worksheet 66 on Pg 163
vi) Worksheet 67 on Pg 165
vii) bbc class test on Pg 179
3) Conduct a survey of your society and find out about child labour. Write an article about any one such child you have met.
4) Make a power point presentation taking ideas from the last unit of MCB. Add new concepts and your own views.
5) Read any collection of short stories by RUSKIN BOND and write a review on that.
6) Read stories from READERS DIGEST.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Revision Worksheet (6)
Click for more Class X Study Material ›