The admit card for CBSE 10th & 12th 2020 has been released online by the CBSE Board at cbse.nic.in. The admit card is available to private as well as regular students. Private applicants may access the CBSE admit card 2020 by submitting their application number, roll number or the name of the applicant.
The CBSE Board 2020 admit card can be downloaded by students through their affiliation number and password. Registered students from their respective schools will receive the hard copy of the CBSE hall ticket CBSE admit card 2020 can also be accessed online for class 10 & 12 candidates, without charging any fees.
Students must remember that they should cross-check the information and details of their admit card. The students must check the date of examination of the admit card and date sheet.
The CBSE 10th board examination 2020 will start on Feb 15 and finish on March 20, while the CBSE 12th board examination 2020 will start on February 15 and end on March 30. The Class 10 and Class 12 practical exams started on January 1 and will continue on to February 7.
The CBSE announced earlier this month that the students would need 75 percent to attend the 2020 CBSE Examination Board. Anyone with a participation of less than 75 percent would not be allowed to appear for the exams.
However, the board will allow the students to appear in the exams in special cases. Special cases include loss of a parent or some other such incident, allowed participation in national sports organized by CBSE / SGFI and permitted participation in national/international sports arranged by recognized parties.
Students are required to carry the CBSE admit card 12th & 10th exam 2020 when appearing in the board exam. As it will be viewed as the student's Identity proof and checked at exam time. The CBSE admit card 2020 contains several important details such as identification, roll number, dates of examination center, etc. Students should remember that without the 2020 CBSE admit card, they won't be allowed to access the exam hall.
How to download admit card
For regular and private students CBSE 2020 admit card has been uploaded. Regular students can download the duplicate CBSE 10th, 12th admit card 2020 online in case admit card lost. The admit card will be released shortly for private students.
By following these simple steps students can quickly download their admit card.
- Go to the official CBSE website cbse.nic.in and open the above-mentioned link.
- A new window with a few blanks opens on the computer screen.
- Fill the spaces in the blanks with the right form number or previous roll number and year, or the name, mother name and father name.
- Tap on continue
- CBSE admit Card 2020 is shown for Class 10/Class 12.
- Students should download and keep the admit card secure until you get admission to higher studies.
Some important instruction for CBSE Board Exam 2020
- Reach the exam center at least 30-40 minutes prior to the scheduled time, as shown in the CBSE admit card.
- No student would be allowed to enter the exam hall after 10 AM Students should go with school ID card in school uniform and accept CBSE card when they participate in the board exams.
- The subject code written on the admit card and on the question paper will match the students.
- Please read all the guidance on the answer sheet carefully before beginning.
- Do not fill in the answer booklet with the name or roll number.
- Any written/printed content in the exams hall is banned.
- Students are not allowed to take a mobile phone or any other electronic device during the examination
Students must read this important news for the CBSE board exam 2020 awareness.
Also Read: CBSE Counseling for Board exam 2020