Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Revision Assignment Set A. Get printable school Assignments for Class 5 Mathematics. Standard 5 students should practise questions and answers given here for Mathematics in Grade 5 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 5 Mathematics prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Assignment for Class 5 Mathematics
Class 5 Mathematics students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf in standard 5. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 5 Mathematics will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 5 Mathematics Assignment
1) Find the perimeter of a square whose sides are:
a) 17 cm b) 75 cm c) 49 cm
Answer : a) 68cm b) 300cm c) 196cm
2) Find the Perimeter of a rectangle whose measures are:
a) length=16m breadth=12m
b) length=9cm breadth=7cm
c) length=71m breadth=63m
Answer : a) 56m b) 32cm c) 268m
3) Find the side of a square whose perimeter is
a) 220cm b) 88m
Answer : a) 55cm b) 22cm
4) Find the length of a rectangle if its:
a) Perimeter=56cm breadth=13cm
b) Perimeter=1052m breadth=206m
Answer : a) 15cm b) 320m
5) Find the breadth of a rectangle whose:
a) Perimeter=1000m length=275m
b) Perimeter=92cm length=17cm
Answer : a) 225m b) 29cm
6) Which has a bigger perimeter and how much?
Rectangle with length=50cm and breadth=25cm
Square with side 40 cm.
Answer : Perimeter of a rectangle=2(50+25)=150cm.
Perimeter of a square=4*40=160cm.
Square has a bigger perimeter by (160-150) =10cm.
7) The perimeter of a square is 36 cm. Find the length of its each side.
Answer : Perimeter of a square= 36cm
Side of a square = Perimeter/4 = 36/4 = 9cm
The length of its each side is 9cm.
8) Suman is out for a run. She decides to run around a park in town. The lengths of the sides of the park are 15 feet, 10 feet, 12 feet and 14 feet. How many feet will Suman run?
Answer : Length of the 1st side of the park= 15feet
Length of the 2nd side of the park= 10feet
Length of the 3rd side of the park= 12feet
Length of the 4th side of the park= 14feet
Perimeter of the park = (15+10+12+14)feet = 51feet
Suman will run 51 feet.
9) The breadth of a rectangular field is 49m and its perimeter is 304m. Find the length of the field.
Answer : Perimeter of a rectangular field=304m
Breadth of the rectangular field=49m
Length of the rectangular field=
The length of the rectangular field is 103m.
Topic : Factors and Multiples
Twin Primes : Prime numbers which differ by 2 are called twin primes.
For Example: (3 and 5), (5 and 7), (11 and 13), (17 and 19) , (29 and 31) , (41 and 43) , (59 and 61) , (71 and 73) etc.
Co-Primes : Two numbers are said to be co-primes, if they have only 1 as their common factor.
For Examples : (a) 3 and 4 are co-primes. (b) 4 and 9 are co-primes.
Prime Factorisation: Express a given number as the product of prime numbers is called the prime factorisation of the given number.
NOTE - ALL QUESTIONS ARE COMPULSORY.
(1) Write all twin –primes betweem 1 and 50.
(2) Write seven consecutive composite numbers less than 100.
(3) Give three examples of pairs of co-primes .
(4) Write the prime factorisation using division method:
(5) Write the prime factorisation by drawing the factor tree:
(6) Find the HCF by prime factorisation method :
(a) 45 and 60
(b) 48 and 60
(c) 52 and 78
(d) 72 and 108
(7) Find the HCF by using prime factorisation method :
(a) 24 , 40 and 56
(b) 36 , 48 and 72
(c) 144 , 180 and 252
(d) 91 , 49 and 112.
(8) Find the HCF by using division method :
(a) 96 and 120
(b) 81 and 108
(c) 252 and 576
(d) 605 and 935
(9) Find the HCF by using division method :
(a) 60 , 96 and 150
(b) 75 , 100 and 140
(c) 270 , 945 and 2175
(d) 217 , 385 and 735 .
(10) Find the HCF by common division method :
(a) 24 and 80
(b) 18 and 48
(c) 48 , 80 and 96
(d) 42 , 70 and 112
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 5 Mathematics Assignment (4)