CBSE Class 11 PSA Sample Paper Business Studies 2015 (1)
Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
PROBLEM SOLVING ASSESSMENT (PSA)
1. Which of the board categories of industries cover oil refinery and sugar mills?
(d) None of them
2. Minimum number of members to form a Public Company is –
3. “Coca cola corporation carries on business in more than hundred countries.” Identify this type of business enterprise.
(a) Statutory Corporation
(b) Departmental Undertaking
(c) Government Company
(d) Multinational Corporation
4. A company has undertaken a fire insurance policy for ` 8 lakh. After two month due to fire it incurred a loss of
` 5 lakh. How much amount will the company get as compensation?
(a) ` 8 lakh
(b) ` 3 lakh
(c) ` 5 lakh
(d) ` 13 lakh
5. Which of the following alone can ensure effective ethics program in a business enterprise?
(a) Publication of a code
(b) Involvement of employees
(c) Establishment of compliance
(d) None of these mechanism.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 PSA Sample Paper Business Studies 2015 (1)
Click for more Class XI Study Material ›