Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 PSA Accountancy Sample Paper Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 PSA Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in PSA Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 PSA Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
PSA Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 PSA Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 PSA Accountancy Sample Paper Set A
PSA Class 11 Sample Paper
1. The Assets of a firm are ` 10,000 and Capital is ` 4,000. The total Liabilities are:
(a) ` 14,000
(b) ` 9,000
(c) ` 6,000
(d) ` 7,000
2. Ram started business with 90,000 as capital. The effect of the transaction would be:
(a) Decrease in Asset, Decrease in Capital
(b) Increase in Asset, Increase in Capital
(c) Increase in Liability, Decrease in Capital
(d) Decrease in Liability, Decrease in Capital.
3. Gautam who owed ` 25,000 declared insolvent and 75 paisa in a rupee is received from him. The balance of ` 6250 would be entered to the:
(a) Debit of bad debt a/c
(b) Credit of bad debt a/c
(c) Debit of discount a/c
(d) Credit of discount a/c.
4. Goods given away as charity, it should be credited to:
(a) Charity a/c
(b) Drawing a/c
(c) Sales a/c
(d) Purchases a/c.
5. If goods are sold for ` 15,500 and discount allowed 600. What will be recorede in Cash Book?
(a) ` 16,100
(b) ` 600
(c) ` 14,900
(d) ` 15,500.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 PSA Accountancy Sample Paper Set A
Click for more Class XI Study Material ›