CBSE Class 4 Mathematics-Boxes and Sketches. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
3. A brick has length of 22cm, breadth of 6 cm and height of 5 cm. What is the volume of 1 brick.
4. Draw the nets of the following solid shapes:
5. Find the volume of a sugar cube, one side of which measures 3cm. What would be the volume of five
(Chapter-13 Ways to multiply and divide)
6. Use Bela’s method to multiply these numbers:
A) 32x49 B) 67x18
8. Sohan drinks 8 glasses of water every day.
a) How many glasses will he drink in one month? _________________________
b) How many glasses will he drink in one year? _____________________________
c) If 125 people living in a colony drink 8 glasses of water in a day, how much water will they drink
In a year? ________________________________
9. Thulasi and her husband work on Karunya’s farm.Thulsai was paid Rs. 55 and her husband was paid
Rs. 58 for one day work.
a) If Thulsai works for 49 days, how much money does she earn? _____________________
b) If her husband works for 42 days, how much does he get? ____________________________
c) Find the money they earn together? ___________________________________
10. Hariya took a loan to build his house. He has to pay back Rs.2, 750 every month for two years.
How much will he pay back in 2 years?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 4 Mathematics-Boxes and Sketches
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›