CBSE Class 6 Computer Collection of Assignments for 2014. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Chapter 4: An Introduction To Word Processing
1. Open office introduction
2. Working in open office writer
3. Formatting toolbar
4. Standard toolbar
5. Creating a new file
6. Adding content to the file
7. Editing using cut, copy, paste option
8. Changing the font, type face and size
9. Saving a file
10. Selecting text
11. Using formatting toolbar
12. Closing the file
* Student will learn how to create, save, open and close a document in open office.org writer.
* They will also learn how to change font style, size and color of the text.
Chapter 5: More About Word Processing
* Drawing object
* Borders and shading
* Using tab stops
* Format paintbrush
* Show/hide button
* Using spell check
* Using thesaurus
* Increase and decrease indent
* Header and Footer Downloaded from www.studiestoday.com
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (Class – VI : COMPUTER)
* Working with tables
* Creating and modifying tables
* Inserting page breaks
* Page setup and Page orientation
* Students will learn about the advanced features of Writer like drawing different objects, defining borders , creating tables , setting the margins etc.
Chapter 6: An Introduction To Spreadsheets
1. Define spreadsheets
3. Moving around the spreadsheet
4. How to enter data?
5. Formatting a spreadsheet
6. Using formulas
7. How to copy formulas with the file handle
8. Calc Functions
* Students will learn to work on a spreadsheet and to perform calculations on the data stored.
Chapter 7: More About Spreadsheets
1. Spreadsheet charts
2. Using AutoFilter
3. Sorting data Downloaded from www.studiestoday.com
CBSE Class 6 Computer Collection of Assignments for 2014