Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 6 Revision Assignments Set E. Get printable school Assignments for Class 6 all subjects. Standard 6 students should practise questions and answers given here for all subjects in Grade 6 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 6 all subjects prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Revision Class 6 all subjects Assignment Pdf
Class 6 all subjects students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Revision in standard 6. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 6 all subjects will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 6 all subjects Assignment for Revision
CBSE Class 6 Revision Assignments (5)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Manage your work in such a way that a little work is done
every day to avoid piling it for the last moment.
The work should be done in neat hand writing.
Holiday Homework will be assessed for FA2 and must be submitted immediately after the
Revise the syllabus covered before vacation.
1. Read ‘Sea of stories’ chapter 1 -5. Write the summary of any 2 stories on an A4 sized sheet
with an illustration each.
2. Paste 10 sentences from various magazines. Mark subject and predicate on them.
3. Make a collage on the various colourful and glossy advertisements you come across.
4. On an A4 sheet, make an advertisement of your school.
Solve the worksheets given.
1. Make a project report on the natural fibres under the following
a) Cultivation of cotton and jute in India
b) Methods by which different fabrics are made
c) Advantages of cotton and jute clothes
2. Sameera wanted to buy a silk frock and went to the market with her mother. There they found
that the artificial (synthetic) silk was much cheaper. Explore the reason for the same and help
her to come to a conclusion.
3. Someone told Sameera that an animal called ‘Vicuna’ also gives wool. Can you tell her where
this animal is found? Refer to a dictionary or an encyclopedia.
4. Raashi bought some colorful plastic and iron beads to make a trendy necklace. The
shopkeeper, instead of packing them separately mixed and packed them in one bag. Write a
method to separate the mixture of plastic and iron beads.
5. Complete the assignment sheets of chapter 3 & 4.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 Revision Assignments (5)
Click for more Class VI Study Material ›