Read and download CBSE Class 11 Physical Education Question Paper Set G designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 11 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 11 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 11 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 Physical Education Question Paper Set G. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What are the colors used in Olympic circles?
2. What is the definition of psychology?
3. Define power.
4. What are the types of doping?
5. What is yoga?
6. What do you mean by Citius, altius, fortius?
7. What do you mean by lifestyle?
8. Name the drug which is used to increase heart rate and palpitations.
9. What is the meaning of human anatomy?
10. What do you mean by asana?
11. What do you mean by life style physical activity?
12. Recently Sarita Devi refused to accept the bronze medal during the ceremony. The international body (AIBA) which regulates boxing has taken a stringent action against Sarita Devi and the coaches.
(I) Do you agree with the decision of Sarita Devi? Justify your answer.
(II) What values do you think Sarita Devi has not shown by her behaviour during the medal distribution ceremony?
13. Discuss the Newton’s low of motion.
14. Explain any 5 importance of limbering down.
15. Describe any 5 principles of sports training.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Physical Education Question Paper Set G
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›