Read and download CBSE Class 11 Physical Education Question Paper Set I designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 11 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 11 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 11 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 Physical Education Question Paper Set C. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1 .Define Yoga?
2. What do you mean by the term Doping.
3. Give a short note on:-
ii) Aims of Central Advisory Board
iii) Rules for competitions in Ancient Olympic Games
iv) Yama element of Yoga
v) Blood Doping
4. Mention the indicators of health.
5. Give a brief note on Sports Journalism.
6. Write down the origin of Ancient Olympic Games.
7. Write down about the Asana in brief.
8. Give a brief note on Gene Doping.
9. Explain any three components of Positive Lifestyle.
10. Write three objectives of physical education in detail.
11. Write down about Olympic flag, Olympic motto and Olympic Oath.
12. Explain any three periods of Yoga as an Indian Heritage.
13. Explain in detail about three performance enhancing substances.
14. Explain any three factors affecting physical fitness.
15. Explain about All India Council of Sports in detail.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Physical Education Question Paper Set C
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›