Read and download CBSE Class 11 Physical Education Question Paper Set B designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 11 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 11 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 11 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 11 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 Physical Education Question Paper Set B. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Define doping.
2. What is the meaning of physical fitness?
3. What do you call that term which the combination of strength, speed, endurance, flexibility and coordinative ability?
4. What is the definition of physical education according to H.C Buck ?
5. What is the aim of physical education?
6. What is Olympic Motto?
7. What are the Olympic Awards?
8. What is the scholarship in chacha Nehru sports Awards?
9. What is meaning of yoga according to Patanjali?
10. What is asana?
11. What are the types of doping?
12. Explain any three periods of Yoga as an Indian Heritage.
13. Discuss the ways to prevent diabetes.
14. What is blood doping?
15. Write a short note on arjuna award.
16. Discuss the management of back pain.
17. Write down about the pranayama in brief.
18. Write short notes on
a) Olympic Flag
b) Olympic Flame
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 11 Physical Education Question Paper Set B
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›