CBSE Class 8 SST Worksheet - National Movement. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1. Dadabhai Naoroji, organized the East India Association in London to influence British public opinion to promote Indian welfare.
2. The first session of the Indian National Congress at Bombay in December, 1885. It was presided over by W.C.Banerjee.
3. V.D. Savarkar has organized the Abhinava Bharat which was a popular secret society of revolutionaries.
4. In June 1914, the first world war broke out.
5. Jawaharlal Nehru was made the president of the congress at the historic Lahore session of 1929.
6. The British Government sent a Cabinet Mission in March 1946 to negotiate with Indian leaders the terms for transfer of power to Indians.
7. In September 1946, an interim cabinet, headed by Jawaharlal Nehru was formed by the congress.
8. Lord Mountbatten was sent as the last viceroy in March 1947.
9. Lord Curzan divided the province of Bengal into two parts.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 SST Worksheet - National Movement
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›