Conduct of Examinations for Class IX and Class XI has been revised and shall be as under :
1. The Examination Date and Duration have been changed. The Examination shall now be held on
16th February,2013 (Saturday) from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in all schools except the schools
falling in Winter Bound areas.
2. The sample question paper of Problem Solving Assessment for classes IX and XI and sample OMR
sheet is available on CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in under Academic Section.
3. The examination shall be conducted in the school.
4. Candidates shall appear against their Registration No. issued earlier.
5. After the completion of the test, the candidates will hand over the answer sheet to the invigilator in
the room/hall. They can take away the textbooket with them.
6. The following shall be supplied by the Board :
The Question Paper containing OMR Answer Sheet
List of Candidates registered for Class IX and Class XI for academic session 2012-13
7. At the end of examination, school shall send the following in separate sealed cover for class IX and
Class XI to the Regional Officer :
OMR Answer Sheets
8. Proper care may be taken in packing of the answer sheets so that these do not get damaged in the
process of transaction.