CBSE Class 10 Banking and Insurance Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. The rate of interest on cash credit account is _________ than overdraft interest rate.
2. Letter of credit is a/an _________ loan.
(c) None of the above
3. The full form of IFSC is _________.
4. Cash remittance limit for NEFT transactions for a walk-in customer is _________.
(a) Rs. 10,000
(b) Rs. 25,000
(c) Rs. 50,000
5. _________ linked _________ plan is a type of Life Insurance.
6. What is meant by ‘Term Insurance’ ?
7. Assignment of Life Insurance Policy can be done before acquiring the policy. (True/False)
8. _________ is a process in which an insurance company decides whether to accept or reject an application for a policy.
9. Mediclaim Insurance Policies do not cover ambulance charges. (True/False)
10. Time is precious, Time is _________.
11. Oral communication is a form of non-verbal communication. (True/False)
12. (a) make it more effective
(b) make it less effective
(c) do not have any effect on it
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Banking and Insurance Question Paper 2019.