1. What do the celebrities feel about being interviewed?
2 In what way does the interviewer hold a position of unprecedented power and influence over the person interviewed?
3. What are the chief sources of information about personalities?
4. What makes Eco`s scholarly works different from other scholarly works?
5. What would Eco prefer to be identified with and why?
6. What kind of experience did `Miami vice ` and `Emergency Room ` give Umberto Eco?
7. Was the sale of `Name of Rose ` successful in the U.S? Substantiate your point logically.
1. Everybody has a right to privacy .do you agree with the views of V.S. Naipaul and others who vehemently attack the system of interview?
2. High light the importance of interview; its drawbacks, positive aspects and reactions of celebrity writers based on the The Interview?
3. In your opinion what is Eco`s attitude towards the interview? Do you sense any difference between his views and other celebrity writers? Has it reflected upon the statement that `our most vivid impressions of our contemporaries are through interviews`. Elucidate?