Modalities and Schedule for Secondary School (Class X) Examinations, 2020 in the subjects whose examinations have been conducted by CBSE for the processes of
(I) Verification of Marks
(II) Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Book(s)
(Ill) Re-evaluation of Marks
The detailed modalities for applying for Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books(s) and Re-evaluation for the candidates who have appeared for the Secondary School (Class X) Examinations2, 020 in the subjects whose examinations have been conducted by CBSE is as given:-
1. Requests for all the processes will be accepted only Online through Boards website- www.cbse.nic.in and during the specified schedules along with processing charges. No application after schedule and in offline mode will be accepted.
2. The processing charges can only be deposited online (Credit Debit Card/Net banking). Processing charges shall not be accepted offline i.e. Postal Order/DD/Money order/ cheque/Cash etc.
3. incomplete/ offline applications will be summarily rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
4. Only one application per candidate per step will be accepted in online process. Candidate must decide in advance whether he/she has to apply for one subject or multiple subject.
5. Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of mark(s) or delay in communication, for reasons beyond control.
6. Decrease even by one mark shall be effected.
7. In cases where there is change in marks (increase or decrease, )such candidates shall have to surrender the marksheet which is in their possession. Thereafter, they shall be issued a new Marksheet. Outcome of the verification and re-evaluation will be final and binding.
8. In case, status of any candidate changed to Compartment after verification/re-evaluation, candidate need to apply separately for appearing in the compartment examination-202. 0
9. Processing charges are non refundable.
(I) VERIFICATION OF MARKS
(a) Schedule is given in Annexure-A. Processing charges is Rs.500/- per subject.
(b) The result of verification of marks will be communicated in the following manner –
(i) The result of verification of marks will be Uploaded on CBSE's website.
(ii) In case of change in marks, a letter will also be sent to the applicant by Speed Post/email by concerned Regional Office of CBSE.
(iii) In case, where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE, however it will be available on website.
(iv) Applicants are advised to visit CBSE's website for the status of verification request.
c) ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES WHO WILL APPLY FOR VERIFICATION OF MARKS ONLINE WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR OBTAINING PHOTOCOPY OF ANSWER BOOK(S) IN THAT/ THOSE SUBJECT(S)
(II) APPLICATION FOR OBTAINING PHOTOCOPY OF THE EVALUATED ANSWER BOOK
a) Only those candidates who have applied for verification of Marks Online in manner as prescribed above will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s).
b) Processing charges will be Rs.500/- per subject for Class - X. Schedule is given in Annexure A-.
c) Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and also incomplete application will be summarily rejected and fees deposited shall be forfeited without any further reference.
d) Photocopy of the evaluated answer book will be provided in the candidate's login c:1ccount after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/ Evaluator any other official associated with the examination evaluation process etc.
e) Applicants are provided scanned copy of the Answer Book in their login account.
f) IF THE CANDIDATE DESIRES TO CHALLENGE THE MARKS AWARDED TO ANY QUESTION, THEN HE/SHE WILL HAVE TO APPLY ONLINE, AS PER THE SCHEDULE FOR RE-EVALUATION OF MARKS.
RE-EVALUATION OF EVALUATED ANSWER BOOK(S)
(a) Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s).
(b) Request for re-evaluation/challenges shall be accepted only for theory portion @ Rs. 100/- per question.
(c) The applicant will have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned which would be available on the website along with the question paper. Thereafter, candidates can submit application for re-valuation in the required question(s) with reasoning.
(d) Status of revaluation shall be uploaded on the website followed by a formal letter by speed post/email.
(e) No appeal or review against the re-evaluation would be entertained
Link to submit requests - CBSE Class 10 Reverification