JEE Main registration 2020: List of qualifying exams
The process of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main has already been started from September 3, 2019, on the official website of JEE, i.e. jeemain.nic.in. The interested and eligible students can also apply for JEE Main 2020. Here is the list of qualifying examinations you should keep in mind that before applying for JEE Main 2020.
Also, students may download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 and refer them while preparing for the JEE examinations.
JEE Main registration 2020: Details of qualifying examinations (QE)
- The final examination of 12th class conducted by any recognized Central / State Board, eg Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi; Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- 12th class examination or two-year pre-university examination conducted by a recognized board or a university.
- Final examination of the two-year course of Joint Services Wing of National Defense Academy (NDA).
- Senior Secondary School Examination organized by National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any public school, board or university examination in India or any foreign country is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to the 12th system.
- Higher secondary certificate vocational exam
- AICTE or Diploma recognized by the State Board of Technical Education of minimum 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at Advanced Level
- High School Certificate Examination or International Level Office of Cambridge University, International Level Diploma of Geneva.
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 prepared by our experts and professionals from the latest edition of NCERT books.
JEE Main registration 2020: Important dates
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) Jan-2020
- Registration Date: 3 to 30 September 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 30th September 2019
- Admit Card Releases on: 6 December 2019
- JEE Main 2020 Exam Date: 6th to 11th January 2019
- Availability of Answer Key: 3rd Week January 2020
- Declaration of Result: 31st January 2020
About JEE Main
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2020 is one of the popular entrance exams for which around lakhs of candidate apply. The JEE main score applies for admission to NIT, IIIT, CFTI and even private engineering and architecture courses. A cut-off will also be issued to the candidates to qualify for the JEE Advanced Examination which is an entrance for admission to the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
Apart from this, you can also download CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12, study material, question papers with solutions prepared by our experts and professionals and refer them while preparing for the CBSE class 12 Board Exams.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is an Indian government agency has been established in November 2017 to conduct entrance tests for admissions in higher educational institutions. It is also approved by the Union Council of Ministers.
Research has always been a challenge in terms of matching with research based international standards, efficiency, transparency, and error-free delivery to assess candidates' potential for admission and recruitment. The National Testing Agency is entrusted with all such issues to use in every field, from test preparation to delivery testing and testing marking