CBSE Registration 2019-2020: Check latest rules for students' registration in class IX and XI
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has changed the registration rules for class 9 to streamline the processes related to examinations in a time-efficient manner by providing sufficient time for all activities in schools and the Board. As per the latest updates, CBSE has also issued new rules for students of class 9 and class 11 for the CBSE registrations. From this year, no corrections will be allowed.
Besides this, CBSE has already started the registrations of students of classes 9 and 11 for 2019-2020 sessions from August 8. Because of that CBSE registrations has been started earlier than before i.e. have begun from August 8, 2019.
Download NCERT Solutions prepared by experts and professional teachers.
As per the updates from this year, CBSE has decided that any updation of data will not be allowed. It will be the responsibility of both the school and the student to upload the correct data.
Here are some new rules for CBSE registration are:
- Before proceeding for registration of students, CBSE schools have to update data on OASIS.
- Students make mistakes in providing the information up to correctness which makes it difficult for the board and schools to consolidate the correct records. Schools must carefully fill in the full name of the candidate, mother father/guardian and abbreviations should be avoided.
- Class IX / XI examinations shall be conducted internally by the schools itself.
- Schools can complete the registration process either by individual entry or uploading filled in excel file as per the online registration system.
- Before the final submission, schools have to upload the photographs and signature of their bonafide students in class IX / XI registration.
- Schools are required to send the signed copy of finalized data of Registration of class IX/XI too concerned Regional Office only and not to CBSE, Preet Vihar, Delhi.
- Schools can contact their concerned regional office of CBSE regarding the difficulty faced during the registration or payment refund issues.
- Students those names are submitted through the online process will be only allowed to appear for the CBSE Board examinations February – April 2020 for classes 10 and 12.
Also, students may download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 and refer them while preparing for the CBSE board exam.
Some special instructions for students to complete the error-free registration are as follows:
- As per the admission and withdrawal register maintained by the school, the spelling of the name of student/mother/father/guardian is correct. To avoid confusions full names should be used and no abbreviations are given.
- Data should be similar in all the documents like Date of Birth Certificate, School records, Aadhaar and Passport etc.
- Their date of birth should be correct as per the date of birth certificate and the school record,
- As per the scheme of studies subject combinations must be correct.
- Subject codes should be done cautiously and especially in the following subjects
For class 9: Hindi - A (002), Hindi - B(085), Urdu A(003), Urdu B(303), Mathematics Standard(041), Mathematics Basic(241).
For class 10: Hindi Core(302), Hindi Elective(002), English Core(301), English Elective(001) Sanskrit Core(322), Sanskrit Elective(022), Urdu Core(303), Urdu Elective(003).
Click here to get CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 in PDF format and prepare effectively for your exam.
Moreover, the schedule for on-line registration of students without late fee is from August 8, 2019 to October 15, 2019 and with late fee is from October 16, 2019, to October 31st, 2019.
The last date for receiving of duly signed copy in regional office without late fee is October 31st, 2019, and with late fee is November 15th, 2019.
Keep visiting studiestoday for all latest updates regarding CBSE examinations 2019-2020.