The CBSE board examinations will start from 15 February 2020. The CBSE Board issued admit cards, and all schools start distributing copies of the admit cards. All students should read their admit card details correctly. CBSE admit card details the examination centre, subject, subject code, centre code etc.
Every student wants to know the location of their exam centre before the exam. To resolve the issue of examination centre location the board has launched an Android-based mobile app known as the Exam Centre locator app. This application was launched for the search location of the examination centre. The application is available as a CBSE ECL app on the Google play store.
Information of Exam centre locator Mobile app
CBSE Exam centre locator app (CBSE ECL)
CBSE IT & Project Department
4.1 and up
Advantage of Exam centre location app
Below are some beneficial advantages of the ECL app.
- With the help of this app, students can easily know the location of their examination centre.
- The app is integrated with Google Maps which helps students navigate.
- With the help of this app, students can see the distance between the current location and the examination centre.
- This app helps students avoid last-minute congestion.
How to use this app
- For using this app the very 1st step is students or their parents have to register through their mobile number in the application available on the Google play store.
- After that, it will generate a one time password. The OTP will help login into the locator app.
- Then parents or students can get the information by selecting the required class 10th or 12th.
- After that, they have to enter their right roll number.
- After that, the mobile application will display the student’s information, picture, address and the examination centre on the screen.
The board has released a circular regarding the CBSE examination centre locator (CBSE ECL) App. The notice reads,
“be sure to inform your students about the examination centre locator (CBSE ECL) App. the Examination Centre Locator App (CBSE ECL App) is an android based mobile app that students can use to locate their exam centre and see the distance between the current location and the exam centre. The app is available on the Google Playstore.”
The download process of Exam centre locator app
- Go to the Google Play Store, and find the CBSE ECL app.
- To download the app click the Install button.
- Enter details such as your mobile number. Optionally, email address is provided.
- Enter the OTP to the mobile number you received.
- Installed is the CBSE Exam Centre Locator App.