CBSE Class 4 Mathematics-Tick Tick (1). Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
2. Write the following dates in short form:
a) 1st January 2013
b) 23rd November 2009
3. What time will it be:
a) 4 hours after 6:30 pm?
b) 25 minutes after12:30 pm?
c) 3 hours after 3:05 am?
4. On 15th May 2006,Mohan went to a shop to buy butter.It was written on the packet “Best
before 180 days from the date of packing”.The date of packing was 15/1/2006. Find out:
a) In which month was the butter packed?
b) Which month will it be 180 days after 15/01/2006?
c) Can Mohan eat it on 15th May 2006?(yes or no)
5. Sita studies for 2 hours and 40 minutes every day.On Sunday she put in 1 hour and 15 minutes
of extra work.Find out the total time she studied on Sunday.
6. Draw the top,front and side view of:
a) A spoon
b) A railway track
c) A glass
d) A funnel
9. Change into 24-hours clock time
a) 7:30 a.m
b) 12 noon
c) 6:00 p.m
d) 8:30 a.m
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 4 Mathematics-Tick Tick (1)
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›