Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Formation of a Company Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Business Studies. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Business Studies in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Business Studies prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Formation of a Company Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
I Answer in one word or one sentence.
1. What do you mean by ‘Qualification Shares’?
2. Name the stages in the formation of a company.
3. Explain the term ‘Minimum Subscription’. What is the limit of minimum subscription according to the Companies Act?
4. At which stage in the formation of a company does it interact with SEBI?
5. Who is a promoter?
II Answer in 50-75words.
6. Write a short note on “statement in lieu of prospectus”.
7. List the main documents to be filed for incorporating a company.
8. Briefly explain the term “Return of Allotment”.
9. Distinguish between ‘Preliminary contracts’ and ‘Provisional contracts’
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Formation of a Company Assignment
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›