Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper Set R designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Economics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Economics Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Economics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Economics Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Economics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper Set R
Economics Class 11 Sample Paper
SECTION – A
1. Define Mode.
2. What is the maximum and minimum limits of co-efficient of correlation?
3. What do you mean by census method?
4. Mention the good qualities of a good questionnaire.
5. Define Statistics in the singular sense. Explain its importance in Economics.
“Statistics are numerical statements of facts, but all facts numerically stated are not Statistics”. Comment.
6. Compare census and sample methods on the basis of reliability, time involved and cost.
7. Average pocket allowance of 6 students is ₹45, of these pocket allowances of 5 students is 20, 30,22, 24, and 32 respectively. What is the pocket allowance of the 6th student?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper Set R
Click for more Economics Study Material ›