Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper Set H designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Economics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Economics Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Economics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Economics Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Economics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper Set H
Economics Class 11 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper Set H. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
STATISTICS FOR ECONOMICS
1. Define raw data.
2. State the characteristics of resources.
3. What is an open ended series?
4. Mention the three forms of presentation of data?
5. What is a pie diagram?
6. Write any three qualities of a good questionnaire.
7. What is meant by frequency distribution? Distinguish between univariate and bivariate frequency distribution.
What is a variable? Distinguish between a discrete and continuous variable.
8. What do you mean by a pilot survey? State the advantages of pilot survey.
9. Define the following terms:
(i) Production (ii) Consumption (iii) Distribution
10. Distinguish between random sampling and non-random sampling.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper Set H
Click for more Economics Study Material ›