CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper Set F. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Currently which five year plan is going on in India?
a) Eleventh Plan b) Twelfth Plan .b) Thirteenth plan. d) Fourteenth Plan
2. What is import substitution?
3. Explain the occupational structure of India at the time of independence.
4. Explain the objective of modernization as opted in Indian planning.
5. Describe the variousfeatures of economic policy pursued under planning till 1991.
6. "Features of Indian Agriculture itself explain the story of its backwardness".Put out your views in reference to this statement.
State and explain any three general reforms in Indian Agriculture.
7. Critically examine the policy of Green Revolution in India.
Explain any two achievements of the goals of Planning in India.
8. Define Small-Scale Industry and state the typical characteristics of small scale industry.
9. Technical reforms and Land reforms have asubstantial role in promoting agricultural development in India. you agree?
10. What in your opinion are the principal components of Industrial Policy Resolution 1956? Also explain its good and bad effects.
a) Growth and Development
b) Equal and Equitable distribution
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper Set F.
Click for more Economics Study Material ›