CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Question Paper Set E. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Name the following :-
1. Name the hemisphere in which India is situated _______________________
2. Total number of languages recognized by the Indian constitution _____________
3. Give the other name of Indus Valley Civilization ___________________________
4. The groups of Indo-Aryans were known as _____________________________
5. Name the kingdom which was the most powerful of all kingdoms in the ancient Period_____________________________________
II. Fill in the blanks :-
1. The Indus valley civilization belonged to the ________________________ period of Indian history.
2. _____________________________ were very important to the Indo- Aryans.
3. The Indo-Aryans came from _________________________________ Asia.
4. ______________________________ is a neighboring country of India.
5. There are ___________________________________ states in India.
6. India has the _____________________________ largest population in the world.
III. Rearrange the jumbled words :-
1. HTROYIS - ______________________________________
2. KNGIDOM - _______________________________________
3. MAUYAR - _______________________________________
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Question Paper Set E.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›