CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Question Paper Set A. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Fill in the blanks:
1. Jawaharlal Nehru was called ____________ by children.
2. 2nd October is celebrated as_____________________.
3. India became independent on _________________________.
4. Ashoka embraced _______________ after the war against kalinga.
5. The _____________ passes through the centre of the earth.
6. The____________ is a model of the earth.
7. All maps are drawn to___________________.
8. The Indo Aryans grew crops and __________________ animals.
II. Choose the correct answer:
1. On a map water bodies are always shown in
a) yellow b) green c) blue d) dark brown
2. Which is the most important component of map?
a) direction b) legend c) colours d) symbols
3. Who was the last important Mughal ruler?
a) Alauddin Khilji b) Razia sultan c) Aurangzeb d) Balban
4. We learn about Indus valley people from
a) seals b) pottery c) jewellery d) all of these
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 Social Studies Question Paper Set A.