CBSE Class 7 GK Question Paper Set B. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
I. Fill in the blanks:
1. _________________________ is one of the tiniest bird in existence which weighs less than 35 gms.
2. _______________________ Leaves are used in the healing of wounds.
3. ____________________ Leaves are useful in the treatment of fungal skin infection.
4. ____________________ is the English translation of Rabindranath Tagore poems in Bengali for which he was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1913.
5. __________________ is a famous Italian epic written between 1302.
6. ____________________ was a judge during the reign of the Chola kings in South India.
7. ___________________ is named after the Roman god of the sea.
8. Mars is called the ______________________ named after the Roman god of war.
9. A device that allows you to send commands to a computer somewhere else ___________________.
10. A person who is up to date with the latest technology of gadgets _________________________.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 GK Question Paper Set B.