CBSE Class 3 Computers Question Paper Set A. You can download the past year question papers in pdf format with solutions from the links below. The students should practice the question papers of last year which will help them to understand the pattern on the papers and will help them to practice for the exams. You can download the question papers for last 10 years free by clicking links below. Refer to the extract below and download the full pdf file of question papers below.
I. Tick (√) the correct option:
1. The software used to do sums on a computer is _________.
(a) Paint (b) Calculator (c) Windows
2. System software is like a ___________ of a computer.
(a) manager (b) teacher (c) student
3. We can touch and feel the _______________.
(a) system software (b) application software (c) hardware
4. ___________ is an operating system.
(a) WordPad (b) Paint (c) Windows
5. A computer is a ____________ .
(a) machine (b) software (c) antivirus
6. The game you play on computer is an example of _________ .
(a) hardware (b) software (c) book
7. __________ is not present inside the CPU Box.
(a) RAM (b) Microprocessor (c) Printer
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 3 Computers Question Paper Set A.