Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Geography Geomorphic Processes Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 11 Geography can get free printable Worksheets for Class 11 Geography in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 11 students should practice questions and answers given here for Geography in Grade 11 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 11 Geography Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 11 Geography Worksheet - Geomorphic Processes - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
CHAPTER 6 – Geomorphic Processes
1. Why is the surface of the earth uneven?
2. How Epeirogeny forces are different from orogeny forces?
3. What is weathering? Explain the types of weathering with the help of examples.
4. What do you mean by landslides? State the factors on which landslides depend.
5. Explain the process of denudation.
6. What do you mean by soil? Explain major factors responsible for soil formation.
7. Explain the importance of soil.
8. Explain how climate is the single factor for soil formation.
9. What do you mean by volcanoes?
10. Explain the central type and fissure type volcanoes with the help of diagram.
11. What do you mean by exfoliation? Explain the process of exfoliation with the help of diagram.
12. Explain the importance of iron.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 11 Geography Worksheet - Geomorphic Processes
Click for more Geography Study Material ›