Read and download NCERT Class 7 EVS Diseases associated with the human digestive system chapter in NCERT book for Class 7 Environmental Studies. You can download latest NCERT eBooks for 2021 chapter wise in PDF format free from Studiestoday.com. This Environmental Studies textbook for Class 7 is designed by NCERT and is very useful for students. Please also refer to the NCERT solutions for Class 7 Environmental Studies to understand the answers of the exercise questions given at the end of this chapter
Diseases Associated With The Human Digestive System Class 7 Environmental Studies NCERT
Class 7 Environmental Studies students should refer to the following NCERT Book chapter Diseases Associated With The Human Digestive System in standard 7. This NCERT Book for Grade 7 Environmental Studies will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Diseases Associated With The Human Digestive System NCERT Class 7
2. Diseases associated with the human
We suffer from many diseases associated with our digestive system, such as diarrhoea, dysentery, cholera, typhoid, etc. The organisms causing these diseases are different. These organisms reach our digestive system when we consume contaminated food and water.
1. Visit a doctor in your locality to gather information about the diseases related to the digestive system that occur frequently. You can also consult your family doctor or collect information from health centres.
2. Ask for the symptoms of those diseases.
3. Ask the doctor or any reliable sources about the names of the organisms that cause those diseases.
4. Find out how these organisms enter our body.
5. Discuss with either a doctor or consult health centres to know about the measures that we can take to prevent and control such diseases.
Prepare a chart with a table showing the information collected by you.
1. Display the chart prepared by you in your class or on the display board of your school.
2. Survey in your locality/village the number of people who have suffered from diseases related to the digestive system in the last three months.
Please refer to attached file for NCERT Class 7 EVS Diseases associated with the human digestive system
Click for more Environmental Studies Study Material ›