NCERT Class 11 Computers and Communication Technology Word Processing Tool.Download NCERT Chapters and Books in pdf format. Easy to print and read. Copies of these textbooks may be downloaded and used as textbooks or for reference. Refer to other chapters and books at other links (NCERT now providing you soft copies of all textbooks of all subjects from class first to twelfth online).
WORD PROCESSING TOOL
SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS
1. What is a cursor?
2. How many types of text alignments are there?
3. What are the methods of selecting a line in MS-Word?
4. How many types of page orientations are there in page setup?
5. What are the views used in word processors?
6. How can words be added in word processors, dictionary?
7. List the advantages of word processors.
LONG ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS
1. Give the steps to insert a clip art picture to your document.
2. What is formatting? Discuss the different types of formatting that you can have using a word processor.
3. Discuss the different types of indentation.
4. How is line spacing different from space before or after paragraphs?
5. What are the various facets of Paragraph Formatting? Explain each one clearly.
6. Explain the process of applying bullets to some paragraphs in a document.
7. What is tab? How do they assist in the process of formatting?
8. What is style? Discuss the steps involved in defining styles. What is the use of style for next paragraph?
9. How do you change the features of an existing style?
10. How do you insert table in your document? Discuss the steps involved in splitting and merging cells.
11. Discuss the various text wrapping options available when you insert a picture in your document.
12. Explain the utility of mail merge.
13. Define mail merging in word processor.
Please refer to attached file for NCERT Class 11 Computers and Communication Technology Word Processing Tool
Click for more Computer Science Study Material ›