CBSE Class 10 English Fiction Virtually True. Students can download the specific chapters from the CBSE and NCERT text books from studiestoday.com. Please refer to the attached file to access the chapters. The books and specific chapters have been collected by the tutors on studiestoday for the benefit of CBSE students. They can access these chapters anywhere and use them for their studies.
1. According to the newspaper, what had happened to Sebastian Shultz?
2. 'Dad's nutty about computers.' What evidence is there to support this statement?
3. In what way did the second game seem very real?
4. The last game has tanks, jeeps, helicopters, guns and headings would you put this and the other games under?
5. What was Michael's theory about how Sebastian had entered the games?
B. Reference to context
Read these lines from the story, then answer the questions.
1. 'That was my idea' said Sebastian excitedly.' If only it would go a big faster.
1 Where was Sebastian when he spoke these word?
2. What was his idea, and what was he referring to ?
3. Was the idea a good one, and did it eventually succeed? How?
Writer: Paul Stewart (born june,1955) is a writer of children's books, best known for the
best selling 'The Edge Chronicles, The Free Lance novels' and The Far Flung
Adventure Series which are written in collaboration with the illustrator Chris Riddel.
Paul Stewart lives in the British seaside city of Brighton with his wife and children.
Please refer to the link below - CBSE Class 10 English Fiction Virtually True
Click for more English Study Material ›