CBSE Class 10 Introduction To Tourism Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A ___________ speaker looks into the eyes of the audience.
2. Which of the following is not a good telephone etiquette ?
(a) Answering the call with smile
(b) Identifying yourself on calling
(c) Speaking in a very loud and harsh voice
(d) Taking messages carefully and writing down all the details
3. An Indian travelling from Bengaluru to Sydney is a/an ___________ tourist.
4. The full form of TIM is _____________ .
5. Which of the following is not a snow-based activity ?
6. Pick the odd one out.
(a) Red Fort
(b) Somnath Temple
(c) Chilka Lake
(d) Gateway of India
7. Sanchi Stupa is an event based tourism product. (True/False)
8. UNESCO stands for ____________ .
9. The full form of FIT is ____________ .
10. Ranbir Kapoor wants to book a room adjacent to the swimming pool. Which room will you book for him ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Introduction To Tourism Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›