Read and download NCERT Class 5 EVS Mangoes Round the Year chapter in NCERT book for Class 5 Environmental Studies. You can download latest NCERT eBooks for 2021 chapter wise in PDF format free from Studiestoday.com. This Environmental Studies textbook for Class 5 is designed by NCERT and is very useful for students. Please also refer to the NCERT solutions for Class 5 Environmental Studies to understand the answers of the exercise questions given at the end of this chapter
Mangoes Round The Year Class 5 Environmental Studies NCERT
Class 5 Environmental Studies students should refer to the following NCERT Book chapter Mangoes Round The Year in standard 5. This NCERT Book for Grade 5 Environmental Studies will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Mangoes Round The Year NCERT Class 5
4. Mangoes Round the Year
Wow! Aman’s lunch box has sweet puries.
Hey, today Nitu has brought potato sabzi.
I have got bhindi.
Oh! Nitu, I think your potato sabzi is spoilt.
Don’t eat that. You may fall sick. Here, you take some bhindi.
- How did Aman know that the potato sabzi had got spoilt?
- Have you ever seen some food that has got spoilt?How did you know that it was spoiled?
- Preeti told Nitu not to eat the potato sabzi. What would have happened if she had eaten it?
- Look in your kitchen and write down names of food items that
- can get spoilt in 2-3 days
- can be kept for a week
- would not spoil till one month
- Look at your friend’s list and discuss in the class.
- Will your list be the same in all seasons? What would change?
- When food gets spoilt in your house, what do you do with it?
Biji returned the bread
Aman’s Biji went to the market to buy bread. The shop was very crowded. The shopkeeper picked up a packet of bread and gave it to Biji. She looked at it and returned it immediately.
- Look at the picture of the bread packet here and guess why Biji returned it? How did she find that the bread had got spoilt?
Look carefully at two-three packets of food items:
- What can we know from what is written on the packet?
- When you buy anything from the market, what do you
- look for on the packet?
Please refer to attached file for NCERT Class 5 EVS Mangoes Round the Year
Click for more Environmental Studies Study Material ›
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Super Senses|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS A Snake Charmers Story|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS From Tasting to Digesting|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Mangoes Round the Year|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Seeds and Seeds|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Every Drop Counts|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Experiments with Water|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS A Treat for Mosquitoes|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Up You Go!|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Walls Tell Stories|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Sunita in Space|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS What if it Finishes|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS A Shelter so High|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS When the Earth Shook|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Blow Hot Blow Cold|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Who will do this Work|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Across the Wall|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS No Place for Us|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS A Seed Tells a Farmer Story|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Whose Forests|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS Like Father Like Daughter|
|NCERT Class 5 EVS On the move Again|