Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) is the apex body mandated to fight against corruption and to ensure integrity in administration. The Commission has been implementing multi-pronged strategy to combat corruption which encompasses preventive, punitive and participative vigilance. One of the most important aims of education is to inculcate values among students so that they develop into responsible and committed citizens to contribute in nation -building.
In order to create awareness among school students, CBSE in collaboration with CVC has decided to organize essay writing competition on the occasion of Vigilance Awareness Week 2022 as per the following details: :
Event: Essay writing competition for the students of classes 10th to 12th
Topic: Corruption Free India for a Developed Nation, भ्रष्टाचार मुक्त भारत – विकसित भारत
Important points to be noted:
1. The schools will organize essay writing competition at school level during school hours under the supervision/ invigilation of school teachers on the above topic any day between 03.10.2022 to 10.10.2022. Students of classes 10th to 12th can participate in this Competition.
2. Word limit : 500-600 words
3. Duration of Essay Competition at school: 1 hr
4. Language: ह िंदी (Hindi) or English
5. The entries must have the required information i.e. Topic, Name of Student, Father’s Name, Class,Mobile Number, Email Address as per Annexure A.
Competition at school level : 03.10.2022 to 10.10.2022
Evaluation at school level, Uploading the 01 best entry by school on CBSE - CVC Essay, Writing Competition Portal at https://cbseit.in/cbse/2022/cvc.
7. Submission/ Uploading by Schools:
- As soon as the essay competition is conducted at school level, schools will evaluate the entries and upload the one best entry (pdf) on CBSE portal at the given link https://cbseit.in/cbse/2022/cvc.
- Schools will also fill in the data of student participation in the above portal.
- The three best entries at school level will be appropriately honoured at school level by the school itself during the Vigilance Awareness Week.
- The first best entry will be uploaded by the school at the CBSE portal given above.
- The best entries uploaded by schools will be evaluated at the CBSE regional level and three best entries will be selected from each CBSE Region.
- The three best entries from each CBSE region will be evaluated at the national level. These three best entries will be appropriately honoured at the CBSE regional level.
- The five best entries selected at the national level will be submitted to CVC and shall be honoured at New Delhi. Details will be informed in due course.
- Rubrics for evaluation are given at Annexure B.
- Originality of ideas and intellectual honesty should be thrust areas for evaluation. Plagiarism of any kind detected at any level will attract disqualification.
You can get the latest information relating to CBSE CVC Essay Writing Competition from studiestoday.com
The latest news relating to CBSE CVC Essay Writing Competition has been given by CBSE
You can get all the latest news from CBSE and NCERT from www.studiestoday.com
Refer to other news articles provided below on StudiesToday to get latest news updates from CBSE and NCERT